This Privacy Notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data using this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you purchase a product or otherwise interact with us.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this Privacy Notice together with any other Privacy Notice or Fair Processing Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are truly aware of how and why we are using your data. This Privacy Notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
1 OUR DETAILS
Boosters Limited, a company registered in England (company number 5306636) whose registered office is at 5-7 Berry Road, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1AD.
2 CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal data (please note this list does not include every type of personal data and may be updated from time to time):
• If you have registered with us, or ordered items from us, we will have your email address, telephone number, postal address and the method you chose to make your purchase with. We also collect information about how you use our services, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
• In addition, our servers, logs, and other technologies automatically collect certain information (see below) to help us administer, protect, and improve our services; analyse usage; and improve users’ experience. We share personal information with others only as described in this policy, or when we believe that the law permits or requires it.
• Device information: We may also collect information about your device each time you use our site. If you have an account with us, we may collect information from or about the computers, phones or other devices where you log into our services. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information that we collect:
• Attributes such as the operating system and hardware version.
• Browser type and IP address
• Log information: We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
• Details about how you’ve engaged with us.
• Device information, such as web browser type and language.
• Access times.
• Pages viewed.
• IP address.
• Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
• Pages you visit before or after navigating to our website.
3 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4 WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
Personal data will be accessible by members of staff.
We share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
• Companies that get your order to you, such as payment service, providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
• Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
• Companies approved by you, such as social media sites
5 HOW DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
Personal data may be processed in a variety of ways; this will include but is not limited to:
• sending by e-mail;
• sending by post;
• adding to spreadsheets, word documents or similar for the purposes of assessing personal data;
• information management systems
6 WHERE WE STORE DATA AND HOW WE KEEP DATA SECURE
Paper copies of personal data are kept securely at the business premises; for example, in secure filing cabinets Electronic copies of personal data are kept securely and information will only be processed where we are satisfied that it is reasonably secure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone.
7 RETENTION PERIOD
We will hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
8 YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several important rights available to you for free. In summary, those include rights to:
• Access the personal information we hold about you
• Request that we transfer elements of your data to another service provider
• Request us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
• Request the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
• Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format
• Stop any direct marketing
• Object to processing of your personal data
You can find out more about the way these rights work from the website of the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
9 REQUESTING YOUR DATA
Where Boosters Limited holds personal data concerning you, you are entitled to access that personal data and the following information (unless an exception applies):
• a copy of the personal data we hold concerning you, provided by Boosters Limited:
• details of why we hold that personal data;
• details of the categories of that personal data;
• details of the envisaged period for which that personal data will be stored, if possible;
• information as to the source of personal data where that personal data was not collected from you personally.
If you want to receive a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact us via the details in Section 1 of this Notice.
10 MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with any of your concerns, you can make a complaint to the ICO, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. We would recommend that you complain to us in the first instance, but if you wish to contact the ICO you can do so using the contact details below.
The ICO is a wholly independent regulator established in order to enforce data protection law.
ICO Concerns website: www.ico.org.uk/concerns
ICO Helpline: 0303 123 1113
ICO Email: email@example.com
ICO Postal Address: Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
11 CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
Any changes we make to this notice in the future will be posted on our website and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes.
LIST OF COOKIES WE COLLECT
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|